Restaurants for Raw
- Soma Cafe, High vibe organic delights, Jl. Dewi Sita Ubud / Phone: (0361) 971120 / http://www.somabali.com
- Clear, upscale, fun dress up, Jalan Hanoman No. 8, Padang Tegal Kaje, Tel. (0)361 – 8894437
- River Cafe, jl. gunung sari peliatan… fancy, great raw food – haute cuisine, ph. +62 361 977 888, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juice Ja Café, Fresh pure juices, healthy food, homemade cakes, frozen yogurt, wheatgrass juice and home delivery. Jl. Dewi Sita Ubud / Phone: (0361) 971056 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Kafe – a central hang out hub In KAFE you can feel and taste healthy foods, yummy desserts. Some raw. All in the heart of Ubud. Jl. Hanoman 44B, Ubud / Phone: (0361) 970992 / http://www.balispirit.com
- Sari Organic, amazing veg place with raw food thats about 1km into a rice patty field. They also deliver great organic produce 800m down the Abangan/Water Way | 20 min walk from downtown Ubud, (+62 0361) 780 1839
- Bali Buddha – great health food store, with a veg place upstairs with some raw food options, across from this place, close to the main road is where the best money changing place is. Jl Jembawan #1 (across from the Ubud Post Office), (0361) 976324 / 978963, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alchemy, great chocolates and salad bar + colonics. Penestanan, 0361971981
- Down To Earth – Cafe & Restaurant, Jalan Dewi Sita, 0361 736 645
- Yoga Barn, this is the main yoga place, downstairs is a place that has mainly raw food, 62-361-970-992, email@example.com
- Dayu’s warung, Jalan Sugriwa No.28X, Ubud. 081936203001
- Zula, Dhyana Pura 5, Seminyak, Bali. 0361-732723
- The Seeds of Life, 0822 3617 7615 http://www.theseedsoflife.net/about-us/contacts/
- There’s an infrared sauna that also does eco waxing on Dewi Sita, its called Fresh,
- Very cool and beautiful sauna & soaking at Hotel Tjampuhan Spa – just off the main road, across from Sama Sama (headed towards Bintang, its on the right side).
Massage places of all varities places absolutely everywhere…
- Fresh on Dewi Sita
- Blissful off Dewi Sita
- Made can come to you… 081805345327
- Dewa can come to you… 081805544695
- Alchemy with Nigel, Phone:0361-971902
- Ubud Sari Health Resort, ubudsari.com, Phone : (62-361) 974393
- Leslie at Smiling Buddha, Phone: 081237871644 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smiling-Buddha-Colonics/533876346669589
- Andrea Paige at Yoga Barn +62361 971 236 / +62361 971 407 http://www.theyogabarn.com/bali-holistic-healing/56-colonics.html
- Maureen Gilbert at Radiantly Alive +62 361 978 055, http://www.radiantlyalive.com/index.php/radiantly-alive-contact
Community Resource links
- Check out the monkey forest (down from Kafe, on Monkey Forest Road)
- There’s amazing shopping everywhere… I especially like the shops near the monkey forest – there are some massage places around there I like as well.
- There’s a big amazing market – you can find durian and fruit there as well – on the main road, between Monkey Forest and Hanamon. I’d recommend shopping there first before any place else… be sure to bargain – they usually up the prices by about 1/3 for tourist.
- Batur volcano is where the hot springs are – its close by, probably about 45 minutes away… there’s a main temple there.
- I recommend staying away from the big cities on Bali – the beaches are there often, yet they are tourist traps… ask where the beaches are that are away from the main tourist places… they will be less expensive and more authentic.